Around the Castle
Matsuyama Castle Ninomaru Historical Garden
Located on the side of the castle hill, the foundations of the palace of Matsuyama’s feudal lord are marked out as a garden. The northern half of the garden features citrus and flowers from various regions. The southwestern area features running water, gravel and lawns. You can also admire the enormous well, discovered through excavation. In 2013, the garden was designated a Lover’s Sanctuary, and it’s very popular as a power spot with couples.
- 5 Marunouchi, Matsuyama City
- How to Get There
- About a 6 minute walk from Keichomae Streetcar Station
- Open time
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. [Last entry 4:30 p.m.; varies according to the season]
- The third Wednesday of December
- Adult: ¥200, Child: ¥100
- Accessible by public transportation
- Parking available
- Barrier-free accessibility
- Wi-Fi available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- 089-921-2000 [Ninomaru and Horinouchi Administration Office]
- Web Site