- Art & Culture
Dōgo Giyaman Glass Museum
A museum surrounded by water and greenery located just a three-minute walk from Dōgo Onsen Honkan. Its interior features a modern construction with base colors of red and black. After-dark illuminations transform the museum into a space of mystical wonder. About 300 items of glassware are exhibited in the museum, including panes of red sheet glass from the Dōgo Onsen Honkan’s iconic Shinrokaku watchtower, rare Edo-period glassware, and Japanese glass items from the Meiji and Taishō periods.
- 459-1,Dōgo- Sagidani-chō, Matsuyama City
- How to Get There
- About a 5 minute walk from Dogo Onsen Streetcar Station
- Open time
- 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Last entry: 5:30 p.m.)
- None (Open year-round)
- Good nighttime option
- Good rainy weather option
- Accessible by public transportation
- Parking available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
Closed Business reopening undecided
- Web Site
- This information is correct as of 3/2023. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.