- Art & Culture
Dōgo Giyaman Glass Museum
Just three minutes walk from Dōgo Onsen Honkan, this museum is surrounded by water and greenery. The modern interior features red and black, and when it’s lit up at night, it’s transformed into a magical space. The museum holds about 300 items of glassware including the red glass panes used in the Shinrokaku of Dōgo Onsen Honkan, rare glassware from the Edo period, and Japanese glass from the Meiji and Taishō periods. There’s also a café serving Italian food and a full menu of desserts and alcoholic drinks.
- 459-1,Dōgo- Sagidani-chō, Matsuyama City
- How to Get There
- About a 5 minute walk from Dogo Onsen Streetcar Station
- Open time
- 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (Last entry 9:30 p.m.)
- Accessible by public transportation
- Parking available
- Wi-Fi available
- Credit cards accepted
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- Web Site
- This information is correct as of 8/2020. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.