Baishinji is a station on the Iyotetsu Takahama Line. It is famous as the location for the last filming of the TV drama “Tokyo Love Story” which became a big hit in 1991, and there is a fence where the main character, Rika Akana tied a handkerchief. There is a signboard on the fence of the platform to indicate the TV drama filming location, and even now there are some visitors who tie handkerchiefs in imitation of the drama’s main character.
- 1374-1 Baishinji-Machi, Matsuyama City
- How to Get There
- About 20 minutes from Iyotetsu suburbun railway Matsuyama Shieki Station
- Open year-round
- Accessible by public transportation
- Parking available
- Barrier-free accessibility
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
・Paid parking lot
- Web Site
- This information is correct as of 3/2023. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.