Mican Park opened in December 2019. There is an orange processing plant where you can observe the work process in addition to the Mican merchandise store on the 1st floor. A cafe with a menu full of mandarin oranges is on the 2nd floor.
- 1374-1 Baishinji-machi, Matsuyama, Ehime
- How to Get There
- Get off at Iyotetsu Takahama/Yokogawara-Line "Baishinji Station"
- Open time
- 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Mondays (The following day if National holiday falls on Monday)
- Free admission
- Accessible by public transportation
- Travel by car recommended
- Parking available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- Web Site
- This information is correct as of 3/2023. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.