Around the Castle
The vast territory of this public park includes the Honmaru, the Ninomaru, and the Sannomaru (Horinouchi area) of the Matsuyama Castle. The grassy Yasuragi Hiroba offers a view of the castle’s Tenshu, the Ninomaru, and other historic sites, and is a favorite relaxation spot for locals. In addition to walking and jogging, some parts of the park allow for dog walkings and light exercise like playing catch and is a popular location for events on the weekends. Cherry blossoms fill the park in spring and attract many to its beauty. The park has been selected as one of the “Top 100 cherry blossom sights of Japan.
- Horinouchi, Marunouchi, Matsuyama City
- How to Get There
- About a 10 minute walk from Matsuyama Shieki Station
- Accessible by public transportation
- Wi-Fi available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- 089-948-6519 (Park and Greenery Section, Matsuyama City)
- Web Site
- This information is correct as of 8/2021. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.