Within the city and other areas
- Art & Culture
Taisan-ji Temple No.52
Taisan-ji Temple is No. 52 of the Shikoku 88-temple pilgrimage. The main hall, which was rebuilt in 1305, is designated as a National Treasure, while the Niōmon Gate is an important national cultural property.
- 1730 Taisanjichō, Matsuyama City
- How to Get There
- About a 25 minute walk from the Taisanji Temple bus stop
- Open time
- Reception: 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Travel by car recommended
- Parking available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- Web Site
- This information is correct as of 3/2023. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.