Around the Castle
- Art & Culture
The Museum of Art, Ehime
Located in central Matsuyama, this art museum houses over 10,000 works by top-class foreign artists including Cézanne and Monet, and by representative recent and modern Japanese artists and local artists. These collections are on permanent display, in rotation five or six times throughout the year. Special exhibitions are also held frequently. The museum has an atelier and gallery for public use, making it a centre for citizens’ artistic expression.
- Horinouchi, Matsuyama City
- How to Get There
- About a 1 minute walk from Minamihoribata (in front of Ehime Pref. Museum of Art) Streetcar Station
- Open time
- 9:40 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Last entry 5:30 p.m.)
- Mondays, New Year's holiday (Open when Monday is a national holiday and closed the following day)
- Permanent Exhibition: Adult ¥310, High School or University Student: ¥200
- Accessible by public transportation
- Barrier-free accessibility
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.